If you have not already done so - Organise your Photo's you would like share into an appropriate folder. We reccomend that you create a new folder called 'InmyPhotoFolder' under your 'My Pictures' - then move or copy the Folders with Photo's that you want to share to this new folder.
Please remove any pictures that you DO NOT want to share from your 'InmyPhotoFolder'. Then ...
- Signup for an account on InmyPhotoFolder.com - (Signup is free - you only need to enter your name and e-mail address).
- Go to the 'Settings' page and set your PhotoFolder name ( e.g. inmyphotofolder.com/yourname ). You can also change additional configuration options.
OK - we are done with the website for now .... Now on to your computer ....
- Download and Install our InmyPhotoFolder application. (Download links are at the bottom of this page)
- The installer will automatically start the InmyPhotoFolder application.
- Enter your full e-mail address and the password you used to signup.
- Click on the 'Verify E-Mail and Password' button.
- Click on the 'Minimise' button.
Thats it ! - InmyPhotofolder runs in the background - and any time you add or remove folders or photo's from your 'MyPictures\InmyPhotoFolder' - the application only sends the changed photos to our servers. If you look in your task bar next to your clock - you will see the 'InmyPhotoFolder' icon which tells you that the application is running. You can 'Right-Click' on the icon to change settings and check upload progress. There are also options that will open and log you into your InmyPhotoFolder account on your Internet browser.
Have a look through the Support/FAQ Page on how to use additional features - like 'Tags', searching and sending links to friends.
Windows - 'InmyPhotoFolder' Application:
- Windows 10/8/7 - Please download and run the 'InmyPhotoFolder' v2.009 Installer. Click to download
- Windows Vista and XP - please install Microsoft .NET 4.0 first - ( Click to Install ) - then download and run the 'InmyPhotoFolder' Installer. Click to download
Macintosh - We have a different application called PhotoSync:
- PhotoSync Package ( Click to download) (OSX 10.6/7/8 - Snow Leopard, Lion and Mountain Lion - 64 bit)
If you need other versions - please request them via the Support Page